Welcome to the News section of the iNSiGHT Ornithology website (https://www.simoncherriman.com.au/). This blog contains updates about various things I've been up to, interesting environmental issues and observations I make regularly while going about my day. It is designed to be fun AND educational, and inspire you about our wonderful natural world. Happy reading!

Thursday 7 October 2010

891 ABC Adelaide


My first ‘PR’ session after winning the Australian Geographic Young Conservationist of the Year was an early morning natter to ABC Adelaide’s breakfast crew, Matthew Abraham and David Bevan. We were supposed to only have a few minutes, but this pair were so interested in eagles they ended up getting me talking for over fifteen!

My sincere thanks go to the guys for having me on and being so interested in eagles, and to the producer for allowing me to have a copy of the interview. If you’re interested in listening, click below to hear a recording of the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment