Welcome to the News section of the iNSiGHT Ornithology website (https://www.simoncherriman.com.au/). This blog contains updates about various things I've been up to, interesting environmental issues and observations I make regularly while going about my day. It is designed to be fun AND educational, and inspire you about our wonderful natural world. Happy reading!

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Gardening for Wildlife


Gardening for wildlife is easy, educational and fun! As I've found in the past 10 or so years, there are amazing rewards to be had from creating wildlife habitat in your backyard. Today's Ed! Magazine in the West Australian newspaper features a double-page spread I wrote about this very topic. The above image shows the feature article as printed in the paper. Click here to *open and download the PDF version and read all about how you can encourage native animals to share your outdoor space! You can also browse this blog or use the 'search tool' (above, top left) to look for posts I've written that might give you ideas and inspiration on how to engage with wildlife in your area.

*I've noticed the text on this PDF looks a bit odd in some browsers. Downloading the whole document ensures it appears as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment