Welcome to the News section of the iNSiGHT Ornithology website (https://www.simoncherriman.com.au/). This blog contains updates about various things I've been up to, interesting environmental issues and observations I make regularly while going about my day. It is designed to be fun AND educational, and inspire you about our wonderful natural world. Happy reading!

Friday 1 July 2016

Wildlife e-news


If you are a regular iNSiGHT reader, you might have been as excited as I was to hear about the Wambenger I photographed in the Perth Hills earlier this year. For a number of year's I've contributed articles on various Australian animals to the Australian Wildlife Society's quarterly newsletter 'Australian Wildlife', and for the most recent issue I was very excited to know the society were keen to feature a piece on Wambengers. Today the newsletter was released - you can read the full newsletter at this link. This organisation does a fantastic job at raising awareness about and promoting the conservation of our unique fauna, so if you would like to become a member, head to their website and jump on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment